Encouraging Bible Verses
Step One: Choose Your Encouraging Verses Below… Then DOWNLOAD The Bible Toolbar On The Next Page…
Step Two: Use The Daily Bible Guide Toolbar To Get Encouraging Verses Whenever You Need Them… One Click Away…
The Bible is full of encouragement bible verses to help Christians as they go through the world with all of its trials and temptations. Reading these special verses on a regular basis helps to seal a person’s faith and give them the strength they need to face each day.
1) In 2 Timothy 1:7, it is said: For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. This verse speaks to those who find they are in a situation that is bringing fear into their heart. As this verse says, God gives His people power to overcome these situations.
2) The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. This verse is found in Psalms 28:7 and it shows that if people will trust in God, He will be their strength and help them through life’s difficulties.
3) I sought the LORD, and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who want to expound upon this treasured verse can find it in Psalms 34:4. There is no fear to those who know Him!
4) When the day simply seems to impossible to go through, read Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
5) Those searching for encouragement bible verses can find what they are looking for by reading Mark 11:24. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Prayer is the Christian’s tool to overcoming the problems in their life.
6) Psalms 126:5 states: They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. This is listed among the best encouragement bible verses because it shows no matter a person’s current circumstances, they will find joy through the Lord.
7) Perhaps one of the best encouragement bible verses in found in Isaiah 41:10. Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
8) Reading Isaiah 26:3 delivers this verse to those who need encouragement: You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you because he trusts in you.
9) In John 14:27, Jesus explains He is the source of peace for His children. “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.”
10) One of the most beloved encouragement bible verses is Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lordshall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary;and they shall walk, and not faint.
11) Joshua 1:9 proves Jesus wants His children to be encouraged! Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
12) When a person is dealing with death and needs encouragement, they can find it by reading Psalms 23:4.Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
13) Read in 2 Corinthians 4:17 and find: For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.
Reading the King James Bible each day will give believers the encouragement they need so they can stand tall and resist the attacks of the enemy. For further reading, visit http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Encouragement/